WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you visit, register or order products or services on ladypremium.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us. To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE Quite simply we do not share your information with any third parties. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us.
PLATFORM & PAYMENT
Our store is developed with WordPress & Woocommerce. WordPress is a Content Management System and Woocommerce is the Extension that provides us with the online e-commerce capabilities to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Stripe data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight, you may also want to read Woocommerce’s Terms and Conditions. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by ladypremium.com will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
HOW DO YOU USE THE INFORMATION?
- Site activity information – We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, and downloads.
- Access Device and Browser Information – When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- Performance cookies – Performance cookies collect information about how a website is used in order to improve the website’s effectiveness. Also known as ‘analytical’ cookies, performance cookies track information such as, which parts of the website have been visited, what links have been clicked and if any errors have occurred. Performance cookies are commonly used to ensure that popular content is displayed more prominently on a website so that users can find the information that they are looking for more quickly.
- Functionality cookies – As the name suggests, ‘functionality’ cookies are used to deliver specific features or functions on a website. The most common use of functionality cookies is to remember preference settings, or to store log-in details. For example to save you the trouble of inputting your username every time you access a site.
- Targeting cookies – ‘Targeting’ cookies may be placed by us, or by our advertisers, to store information about the web pages that you have viewed. This allows us and our advertisers to deliver adverts that are relevant to the content you are interested in. These adverts may be displayed on our website or on other sites that you visit.Targeting cookies are also used to operate ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons, which users can click to let other people know that they have found a particular web page useful or entertaining. Other sites (normally social networking sites) will then recognize these cookies and display your shared content to other users.
- How Do I Manage Cookies? – Most modern browsers allow you to:
- See what cookies you have got and delete them;
- Block third party cookies;
- Block cookies from particular sites;
- Block all cookies; or
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.The links below take you to the ‘Help’ sections for each of the major browsers so that you can find out more about how to manage your cookies.If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:- For PCs: Click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option. – For Macs: With the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option.
- Email Marketing – Lady Premium maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Any recipient of an Lady Premium email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside ladypremium.com. Messages sent from Lady Premium to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
- Links – When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.Below is the current list of official Lady Premium pages on third party websites
- Facebook (Privacy)
- Twitter (Privacy)
- YouTube (Privacy)
- Instagram (Privacy)
- Snapchat (Privacy)
- Google (Privacy)
- Google Analytics (Privacy)
- ConvertKit (Privacy)
- Metorik (Privacy)
- Klaviyo (Privacy)
- SmallChat (Privacy)
- Slack (Privacy)
Compliance In compliance with the
Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org Last Updated: 10/18/2020